Healthy & Youthful-looking skin
Obagi Medical Products, Inc., is a global specialty pharmaceutical company founded by leading skin care experts in 1988. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin aging, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage and are primarily available through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and other skin care professionals.*
Nu-Derm Transforms Your Skin From the Inside Out
Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging. Sun-damaged skin appears dull, with older, damaged cells accumulating due to slower skin cell turnover.
The Nu-Derm System helps transform the skin’s appearance by reducing darks spots, revealing younger, healthier-looking skin.
Nu-Derm is ideal if you have:
- Age spots
- Rough skin
- Erythema (redness)
- Sallowness (yellowish complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
Innovative Hydromanil Technology Delivers Long-lasting Moisture
Provide long-lasting hydration for essential moisturization and rejuvenation. Our moisturizers are designed for every skin type and help enhance your skin’s smoothness with innovative technologies and naturally derived ingredients.
Obagi Hydrate Facial Moisturizer contains innovative Hydromanil, which has been clinically proven to improve the moisture content of the skin.
Hydromanil, a moisturizer naturally derived from tara seed, delivers 2-in-1 moisturizing action:
- Immediate moisturization ─ reduces water loss and holds water on the surface of your skin
- Gradual moisture delivery ─ retains water and continuously releases active moisturizing compounds within the skin
Daily Sun Protection Is Essential to Help Preserve Skin Health
For a range of skin types and needs, Obagi sunscreens provide daily protection from the sun to help prevent signs of skin aging.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends daily use of sunscreens that provide:
- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB radiation
- Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 30 or greater —SPF indicates the duration of protection against UVB rays vs not using a sunscreen
- Water resistance
- Minerals such as zinc oxide or titanium dioxide deflect solar radiation
- Chemicals such as octyl methoxycinnamate or oxybenzone absorb UV radiation and disperse it as heat
- Newer technologies address infrared radiation by helping to buffer the skin from the heat-derived oxidation process
Next-generation Skin Care for the Next Generation
Regain more youthful-looking skin around your eyes with ELASTIderm Eye Products.
For firmer, more resilient-looking eyes, refresh your skin’s appearance with ELASTIderm Eye Products formulated with clinically proven ingredients.
Revitalize With Resilience
ELASTIderm Eye Cream is clinically proven to bring back resilience:
- 97% of patients considered the roughness/crepey texture of the skin around their eyes to be barely or not noticeable
- 88% of patients considered the laxity/looseness of the skin around their eyes to be barely or not noticeable
- 78% of patients considered the overall appearance of the skin around their eyes to be excellent, very good, or good
Patient Satisfaction for ELASTIderm Eye Serum
Here’s what a majority of users had to say:
- Preferred—Considered the Serum better or much better than the product they usually used
- Satisfied—Felt the Serum met or exceeded expectations
Vitamin C Is “The Most Important Skin Antioxidant”
Experience the benefits of Vitamin C in Obagi Professional-C Products.
Obagi’s line of Vitamin C products is formulated with L-ascorbic acid to help defend against the visible signs of skin aging.
Vitamin C may offer many useful benefits:
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Calms inflammation
- Brightens skin
- Retains moisture
- Stabilizes Vitamin E
Topical treatment for acne vulgaris.
A prescription topical treatment for acne vulgaris. Available in 3 strengths: 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1%.
* Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
At SF Bay Cosmetic, we have experienced doctors and technicians who will take the time to understand your goals and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.